Friday, June 6, 2008

Five for Friday

Hi. Remember me? I used to have a blog here. I used to actually post on this blog pretty close to daily. Hmm. Life gets busy.

Things that make me go "hmmmm...":

1. Polly Pocket's obsession with shoes. Why must she have so many? My vacuum does not enjoy them.
2. Pretending laundry doesn't exist does not in fact make it go away.

3. I'm sure there will come a time when it will make me sad that I no longer find matchboxes in my couch. Now is not that time.

4. I think it is equal parts cute and annoying that my 20 month old attacks the vacuum every time I use it.

5. This is my new favorite obsession:

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I drink most of it before I took the picture? It couldn't be helped.

8 comments:

Kathy's Korner said...

Just in case you weren't sure if the laundry test was unique to your laundry room or not....its not. I tried the same test. Alas, I'm quite sure it only multiplied.

Did you hear the sigh?

Shelly said...

you're funny. i like you. =)

beth said...

I also like u funny momma!!!

Tricia said...

meka and ralph run away from the vacuum. gwyn has yet to experience the loud machine

Tricia said...

by the way about the shoe thing, one day you'll have three young ladies all of which will have probably different shoe sizes and many shoes to keep in line around the house... :) won't that be fun to look forward to.

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

All doll shoes should be illegal... or at least fused together so that when they get lost, they get lost together...

pfamilygal said...

In case you wondered, PP's shoes will come out in the end if your child eats them. Like mine did.

I just wish, for once, I would realize that my 2 yr old has thrown something in the potty BEFORE I pee (or worse).

Martha said...

You posts make me laugh! I too am obsessed with McD's Iced Coffee. I was so happy the other week when I got a buy one get one free coupon. You would have thought it was $1,000!