Jessie, you are something else!
Love her......
well then, if the weatherman says....=)
aww a happy meal is only a few bucks. make the kid smile! Life is too short! Plus the weatherman said!
Hey, I know the weather man is right when he is not wrong. I would check with Uncle Al, he probably still has a few burgers left in the Frig.
Reminded of an old 1960's quote; " you don't need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind is blowing..." If you were not there you will not get it!
I think she is smarter than me.
Does she mean MR. Weather...hahaha!!! Just bring her here he will buy her a happy meal...they are best friends:)
Can I take her? Honestly...I'll give her back. MAYBE.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Jessie, you are something else!
Love her......
well then, if the weatherman says....=)
aww a happy meal is only a few bucks. make the kid smile! Life is too short! Plus the weatherman said!
Hey, I know the weather man is right when he is not wrong. I would check with Uncle Al, he probably still has a few burgers left in the Frig.
Reminded of an old 1960's quote; " you don't need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind is blowing..." If you were not there you will not get it!
I think she is smarter than me.
Does she mean MR. Weather...hahaha!!!
Just bring her here he will buy her a happy meal...they are best friends:)
Can I take her? Honestly...I'll give her back. MAYBE.
Post a Comment