My eyes are hazel like my Dad's and the other two got those.
Ready to play along??? There will even be a prize for the first non-family member to post the right eyes with the right child's name (zoom way down to post number one for names if you need them). And, no, you don't win the actual children. They're mine. All mine!1.
2.

3.
4.

5.

8 comments:
I love Punnett Squares...here goes...
Brit
Jess
Bry
Jack
Ben
britton
jessie
bryanna
jack
ben
and i'm second--boo!
Yay! Good job, anonymous! If you email me at janetprentice@verizon.net I'll send you a prize :)
no fair I wanted to guess too!!!!!
how bout i sent u a prize....hhahahahaha!!!!
see ya!!!
Stinks to be late!! LOL! What the heck is a punnett square? I now feel like a loser that I have no clue.
I am hoping Jan figures out how to use her new camera properly.She never got the whole face in the picture!
Sorry I was late. I would have gotten them right, I'm sure.
Love to All!
I have no idea what a Punnett Square is either but I do know that your kids eyes are beauuuuutiful!!
Post a Comment