Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Five for Friday

First of all, I've noticed that my 'Five for Friday' has been slowly drifting into 'Five for Saturday'. Hmmm, that doesn't sound as good. So, I'm just going to pretend I posted this late Friday night...


What's on my mind...


1. I'm a little bit addicted to Ebay.

2. I would like to incorporate more orange into my life. It makes me happy. For instance, these....
But, NOT this...



3. I think if my 18 month old would spend less time making spitting noises, he may learn more than ten words.





4. It's been the best kind of day when you come home from the park and have to strip the babies to their onesies because they are so dirty.


5. I would like to be the one collecting royalties for these two invaluable products:





4 comments:

Michelle said...

i <3 orange, it is amelie's summer wardrobe color theme =) i wish i had a summer wardrobe....ha!

Bre said...

I've missed "Five for Fridays" since you took your old blog away! I'm so glad you made a new one!! I was bummed when you said you were done blogging because I really enjoy reading what you have to say. Even though I found you through Nate, I still love visiting your site a ton!

Brianne

Lee said...

I'm with "Brianne"! You and your sister Megan help me remember that this having kids stuff REALLY WAS a good idea on those insane days.
Thanks for sharing your family!

DAD/ POP-POP said...

Frank just got a special on paint at K-Mart. We are looking forward to re painting your bedroom free with the orange paint.
Love To All.