Friday, April 11, 2008

Five For Friday

Pull out your Punnett Squares, people, we're gonna have some fun. Today's 'Five for Friday' is a fun little guessing game. Let's see how many people can rightly identify whose eyes are whose. My husband has the most beautiful light blue eyes and three of my five children got them.


My eyes are hazel like my Dad's and the other two got those.

Ready to play along??? There will even be a prize for the first non-family member to post the right eyes with the right child's name (zoom way down to post number one for names if you need them). And, no, you don't win the actual children. They're mine. All mine!

1.

2.



3.

4.
5.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Punnett Squares...here goes...

Brit
Jess
Bry
Jack
Ben

Michelle said...

britton
jessie
bryanna
jack
ben

and i'm second--boo!

Janet said...

Yay! Good job, anonymous! If you email me at janetprentice@verizon.net I'll send you a prize :)

beth said...

no fair I wanted to guess too!!!!!
how bout i sent u a prize....hhahahahaha!!!!
see ya!!!

hemidemisemiquaver said...

Stinks to be late!! LOL! What the heck is a punnett square? I now feel like a loser that I have no clue.

DAD/ POP-POP said...

I am hoping Jan figures out how to use her new camera properly.She never got the whole face in the picture!
Sorry I was late. I would have gotten them right, I'm sure.
Love to All!

DAD/ POP-POP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

I have no idea what a Punnett Square is either but I do know that your kids eyes are beauuuuutiful!!